My name is James Paterson and I am experienced Counsellor and Psychotherapist who has been working with individuals and couples since 2004, within the voluntary sector and private practice.
JAMES PATERSON COUNSELLING
Have a read through my training and Qualifications here
- MSc Masters in Transaction Analysis (Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh)
- MSc Human Resource Management (University of Strathclyde)
- Qualified Workplace Mediator (ILM Accredited)
- Diploma in Transactional Analysis Counselling (CPTI) COSCA validated
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Counselling and Supervision, Person-Centred approach
(Glasgow Caledonian University)
- Advanced Professional Training in Person-Centred counselling practice, developing couple therapy practice 2017 (University of Strathclyde)
- Certificate in Business Coaching
- Registered Member of BACP (British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy)
ABOUT JAMES PATERSON
My way of working integrates a Person-Centred approach with Transactional Analysis (TA). My aim is to provide an environment that offers you an opportunity to talk in a safe place without judgement and with the acceptance of the uniqueness of us as individuals.